How To Manage Cashflow?
- Know who owes you and what you owe
- Know how much cash the business has on a daily basis
- Prepare Cash Flow Projections
- Prepare management accounts
- Lodge all cash receipts as soon as possible
- Look at ways to increase income
- Re negotiate rent costs with landlord
- Know what you have in stock
- Examine your expenses
How can Devaney & Durkin Help?
In order to save time and money you could outsource your business accounting function to Devaney & Durkin. We can provide the following services to your business: bookkeeping, payroll function, management accounting, VAT, audit services and cash flow projections. We get your accounts system in order to maximise efficiencies and reduce costs and proactively minimise your taxes.