Whether a start-up business, an aspiring entrepreneur or existing business considering strategic options, in conjunction with our partners we provide qualitative and quantitative market research along with appraisal support for clients looking into new markets, new business ventures, new product development or generally assessing future trends and business impacts.
We assist our clients with:
- Building decisions – and addressing key questions of
- How to build market share?
- Where to invest?
- What makes customer buy?
- What needs do we need to serve?
- What priorities should we focus on?
- Unlocking potential – and using research methods that seek to address how customers perceive the business, its products and services, its competitors and ultimately aid the business to extract the maximum value from its market by matching and exploiting needs.
Our Services include:
- Bespoke quantitative research projects
- Qualitative research projects including focus groups, workshops & management brainstorming
- Pricing Research
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Segmentation Analysis
- Evaluation of existing strategies against research finds
- Market Strategies that balance company competencies with market opportunities
Authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland to carry on Investment Business