We bring an expert perspective and assist clients in providing independent and objective evaluation of projects, programmes and organisation performance.
Whether a start up operation, aspiring entrepreneur or existing business considering strategic options, a feasibility study acts as a frame of reference for potential partners, shareholders and lending institutions in generating the necessary interest and commitment to transform concepts into action.
A comprehensive feasibility study should address:
- The market viability and potential demand for new products and services. It examines markets trends and conditions including analysis of competitors, barriers to entry and critical success factors in terms of price, promotion, and positioning of the product/business.
- A full evaluation of capital and operating expenditure associated with the venture;
- A technical evaluation incorporating and review of the product, supply process, resource requirements and increasingly important issues such as legislation, environmental control and any other factors that may impact the supply/production process;
- A full risk assessment and analysis of project impacts;
- Recommendations on how to proceed.
We assist our clients by:
- Completing the necessary market, financial and technical analysis to the highest level of professionalism and efficiency;
- Pilot testing the market through primary research methods including surveys, face-to-face interviews and focus groups;
- Consulting with stakeholders including government agencies, private investors, lending institutions and related interest groups in garnering interest and commitment for the venture.
Authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland to carry on Investment Business